Welcome to the 2013 Hudson Elks Flag Day Parade
The Hudson Elks Lodge 787 and Flag Day Committee Wish to Thank Everyone for their continued support of our Flag Day Event
In the event of severe weather, the Parade may be rescheduled to the next day. We can tell you, though that this has only happened twice in 16 years! However, should this occur, the Elks' ceremonies WILL still take place, but will be moved to the lodge at the regularly scheduled time.
For a short explanation of what lies ahead:
- The day begins at 9 AM with the opening of 7th Street Park, and the streets that line it, full of merchandise and food and craft fair vendors!
- The popular band "Dusk Til Dawn" will play their music in the park.
- The Elks will have their Flag Day Ceremony at the 7th Street Park at 11 AM. The parade kicks off at 2 PM!
- Most Hudson merchants have their shops open for your shopping enjoyment!
- The Waterfront Park will have rides, exhibits and food vendors galore! "The Olde News Band" will entertain you wth their great music after the parade.
- Sky divers will jump from their planes and fireworks will light up the sky just after sundown. What a great way to end a perfect day!
2013 Flag Day Applications Are Available NOW!
The 2013 Flag Day Parade Applications are available for download now!
Be sure to choose the correct application. This year there will be five separate applications. The five applications will be:
- Marchers who DO NOT require payment
- Marchers who DO require payment
- Fire Departments
- Waterfront Vendors
- 7th Street Park Vendors
If you would like to become an active participant in future parades, plan to join the committee; we meet year round to organize this spectacular event and welcome new members!
Hope to see you at our fundraising events
Come and support us at one of our upcoming fund raising events!
- Coin Drop June 1st
Thank you to all who support our fundraising events!
Watch for future fund raising events that will support The Hudson Elks Flag Day Parade!
2013 Parade Information
The 2013 Parade will held on Saturday, June 8 with a step-off time of 2:00 pm.
This year, 7th Street Park will host many types of vendors while the Waterfront Park will over flow with food vendors. There will be music and performing arts events to satisfy all ages. To kick off the festivities the sky divers return again this year. Watch them fall from the sky over the Hudson River and land near Waterront Park!
Parade Participants Posted
As participants are registered you can see the lisiting hereThe 2013 Hudson Flag Day Parade!